Christmas is here, and that means awkward family photos are back.
Because awkward family photos never get old, we've thrown together a montage of Christmas delights to inspire your holiday photo shoot in front of the fireplace this year. Just don't forget to include Fluffy and Spot...
1. Making Glamour Shots Great Again
2. When someone thought this was a good idea and the dog was just sitting there silently laughing.
3. When you're thankful for a second attempt because the first one is a disaster.
4. When this happened.
5. When your life is complete with just you, the dog, and the jolly man in red.
6. When this is what everyone hears when you tell them to cooperate.
7. When you're ready for the camera, but your cat just wants out. Like right meow.
8. When it's a toss up who has the better sweater, the humans or the dogs.
9. When everyone is all smiles except Ralph. Come on, Ralph.
10. When you nail the "look into the distance" pose.
11. When the family Christmas card is just your kids this year... and your kids have four legs and bark.
12. When the dog checked out a long time ago.
13. When you discover the ferrets fit perfectly in your stockings.
14. When Santa showed up and no one was expecting him.
15. When you look adorable but the cat is plotting his escape.
16. When you almost forgot to include the dog but he made sure that didn't happen.
17. When your parents want a photo of all the kids so you deliver in style.
18. When someone always has their eyes closed.
19. When even Kelly Clarkson's clan participates.
20. When the dog is bugging out but this is the only chance you've got so smile everybody.
So much awkwardness, we're not sure if we should laugh or be doing the awkward turtle hand motion.
We're doing both.
Enjoy the outdoors?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.