Saying goodbye to another year past means remembering the good along with the bad--and the bizarre. Happy 2017!
Did you miss one of these bizarre stories when they happened? Here they are again:
1. Brady Hempen of Tennessee harvested this buck with a parachute and a flare tangled up in its rack.
2. This man got into a boxing match with a kangaroo to rescue his dog.
3. The backyard deer hunter wreaked havoc in the Detroit area.
4. We were surprised to see not just one, but two trophy-sized antlered does this season, taken in Wisconsin and Mississippi.
5. Finally, if you missed this one, you may have missed the strangest hunting story of the decade: a killer clown menacingly harassed this hunter, all on video!
Never miss out on big hunting news again. Just scroll to the bottom of the page to get our newsletter!
Enjoy the outdoors?
Don't miss a story! Sign up for daily stories delivered to your inbox.