Why not fry your morel mushrooms? It's super easy to do.
There are many ways to cook a morel mushroom harvest, but one not everyone thinks of is frying. Here's a short video detailing how to prepare morels in this method.
In case you missed anything, here's the seven easy steps to frying morel mushrooms.
1. Cut the mushrooms in half and soak them overnight
2. Lightly roll them in flour
3. Melt butter in a frying pan on medium heat
4. Add mushrooms to pan once butter is melted
5. Stir mushrooms, covering them in butter, add more if needed throughout
6. Add seasonings
7. Cook until golden brown and crunchy
As you can see you don't need to be a master chef to cook a morel mushroom harvest. Try this next time you've obtained a large batch of morel mushrooms and don't know how to prepare them.