Who doesn't love some great-tasting venison cheesesteak?
Well, we just asked around and we couldn't find anybody. On that note, you probably won't be able to find anybody who doesn't like this venison cheesesteak recipe either.
Luckily for all of us, it's a very easy recipe to make thanks in part to this even easier to follow video showing all the steps.
If you are one of the lucky ones who was able to fill the freezer this year, this recipe will be sure not to disappoint. Just make sure you make plenty of it, because you're going to want leftovers.
Watch the video below:
For a real quick breakdown taken directly from the description of the video created by Stoneyfield Outdoors, just look below:
- 1 LB Venison - sliced thin
- Large Green Pepper - chopped
- 1 Onion - chopped
- 8 oz package of pre-sliced mushrooms
- 2 - 12" loaves of bread or bread of choice
- 1 pack of Lipton onion soup mix
- Butter and olive oil for cooking
- Pepper, salt and other seasoning to taste
- Provolone cheese or cheese of choice
Yeah, there's just not a whole lot to a great-tasting venison cheesesteak meal. With a little prep work and some planning, this will be a dinner time favorite in no time.
Enjoy the outdoors?
Don't miss a story! Sign up for daily stories delivered to your inbox.