Would you pull the trigger on any of these guns?
Weather they're damaged or poorly constructed, some guns just need to be retired forever.
7. This flood-damaged, double-barreled shotgun has some serious bore fitting. Would you fire a shell through those barrels?
6. This classic revolver will buff right up right?
5. Well this homemade "gun" is a third-world plumber's special. It even has multiple "barrels" for different calibers. There's even a 12-gauge shotgun conversion. Run, run far away from this sketchy weapon.
4. This homemade zip gun might just bite you more than your attacker.
2. This rifle from a war a long time ago, and it's just itching for someone to restore it, right? Carve a stock from the tree you cut it out of, spray on some WD-40 and you'll be ready to shoot 1-inch groups...
1. Load this one up for your concealed carry needs. You'll certainly get some street cred...
Do you like articles about the outdoors? Click here to view more articles by Eric Nestor. You can follow him @ericthewoodsman on Twitter, The Classic Woodsman on Facebook, and @theclassicwoodsman on Instagram. You can view more Nestor Photography photos at Nestor Photography.