Sheep puns are wool-y fun. With over one billion sheep globally, these fluffy farm animals (seriously, their wool can grow forever — Shrek the Merino sheep knows!) are a mainstay of any good farm or petting zoo. That's why you know we can't have animal puns without some sheep puns.
Ewe need a good laugh? Look no further than these funny sheep puns guaranteed to make you "baaa" with laughter... sure, they might be #dadjokes, but in these gloomy times, we'll take anything for a little, um, shear in the day!
So, let's bring on these bleat-ing funny jokes about sheep. We promise you won't feel sheepish, even if you happen to be the black sheep of the family.
25 Unbaa-lievable Sheep Puns
1. What do you say to a sheep on Christmas? Merry Christmas to ewe!
2. How does a sheep say "Merry Christmas" in Mexico? Fleece Navidad!
3. What do you call a sheep covered in chocolate? A candy baa.
4. Where do sheep get a haircut? The baa-baa shop.
5. What do you call a dancing sheep? A baa-lerina.
6. What's a sheep's favorite singer? Britney Shears!
7. What did the sheep want to do? To wool the world.
8. Why are sheep such bad drivers? They always make illegal ewe turns!
9. How would you describe an old sheep? Pasture prime.
10. What is a sheep's favorite newspaper to read? The Wool Street Journal.
11. What do you get when you cross a kangaroo and a sheep? A woolly good jumper.
12. What's a sheep's favorite magical creature? A ewe-nicorn.
13. What car is a sheep's dream car? A Lamborghini.
14. What's a sheep's favorite instrument? The tu-baaaa.
15. What do sheep wear to the beach? A baa-kini.
16. Where do sheep go to shop? Woolmart.
17. That was a sheep shot!
RELATED: 40 PAWESOME PET PUNS TO MAKE YOU HOWL
18. What swimming stroke do sheep enjoy doing? The baaaackstroke.
19. Where do sheep like to go on vacation? To the Baaaaaa-hamas.
20. What is a sheep's favorite snack? A granola baaar.
21. Where does a sheep go as a place of worship? A sheeple.
22. What's a sheep's favorite Whitney Houston song? "I will always love ewe."
23. What do sheep say to their partner on Valentine's Day? Wool you be my valentine? And "Ewe are one in a million!"
24. You herd it here first!
25. Shear up, darling! Everything will be alright.