Getting into RVing is no small feat, there's a lot more to it than simply camping, and there's a whole world available to you once you become an RV owner.
The gift ideas for people who have a motorhome are endless, especially if they're on the road full-time (or close to it) visiting national parks, exploring the country, and taking road trips. These gifts for RV owners from Amazon range from fun gifts to practical gifts, so next time you see the RV travelers in your life, you'll have a great present to wow them with.
Whether they're heading out on a camping trip in their new campervan or if they've been longtime RVers who love boondocking and RV camping, this gift guide covers a range of some of the best gifts for RV owners that they'll love receiving.
Gifts RV Owners Will Love
1. Wise Owl Outfitters Camping Hammocks - Portable Hammock for Outdoor, Indoor, Single & Double Use w/ Tree Straps - Backpacking Gear, Travel, and Camping Accessories
One of the best camping gifts you can give is one of these hammocks, they're a must-have for lounging around the campsite or RV park during the afternoons or evenings. They take up practically no storage space, which is important when living the RV lifestyle, and it's a fun way to relax at the end of the day while enjoying the great outdoors.
2. Set of 4 Happy Camper Wine Glasses (15 oz) | Cute Birthday Present for Camping Lovers who Travel | Funny & Humorous RV Camp Gifts for Women | Glamping Accessories | Stemless Wine Glasses Made in USA
These wine glasses are all about RV life, they're a great gift for any RV kitchen (even if they might not be the most practical), and they're designed for RV enthusiasts. Even motorhome owners need wine glasses, and if you have a family member who just bought a new RV, chances are they're looking for some cute glassware to take on road trips with them!
3. Flame King Outdoor Portable Propane Gas 19" Fire Pit Bowl with Self Igniter, Cover, and Carry Straps for RV, Camping, Backyard
What better way to end the evening than with some s'mores? Carrying around firewood can be tedious, there's no easy storage solution for wood, but this propane fire pit is the perfect gift! This gadget allows RV campers to create a quick fire anywhere, and this CSA-approved fire pit is safe to use during most campfire bans; always check with the current fire restrictions in your area. This spark-free propane campfire helps protect campgrounds and forested areas with a safer fire option. This is an awesome gift for any RV owner.
4. AMTIFO A7 HD 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Camera with 7 Inch DVR Monitor 2021 Newest Version High-Speed Rear View Observation System Stable Signals for RVs,Trucks,Trailers,5th Wheels IR Night Vision
If you know someone who is a new RV owner, they'll definitely appreciate this backup camera. It's a great gift idea if someone doesn't have a ton of experience with RV travel, it'll help them maneuver and park their motorhome much more easily. This is a great practical gift and must-have RV accessory for any road trip.
5. RV State Sticker Travel Map of The United States - 21x14.5" Travel Trailer Camper Map RV Decals for Window, Door, or Wall - 50 State Decal Stickers with Scenic Illustrations- Camper Accessories
This awesome RV gift idea is perfect for anyone who loves taking RV trips across the country and visiting different national parks. While they can't get a coffee mug or a T-shirt at every destination because of their lack of storage space, they can commemorate their new states with this state sticker map. It's a unique gift that's perfect for small spaces, and they can stick it to the inside or outside of their RV. It makes for a great stocking stuffer or Christmas gift!
Editor's Note: Products featured on Wide Open Spaces are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.