Remind yourself the beauties of nature with these 13 outdoor quotes.
Nature and the outdoors have inspired countless people provoking deep thought, strong friendships, and a rooted bond with the earth. Revisit or discover your love of nature with these 13 inspiring quotes about the outdoors. We bet after you read these, you'll be planning your next adventure or hike.
Here are 13 inspiring outdoor quotes from various philosophers, outdoor enthusiasts, and nature advocates.
1 . "The Antidote to exhaustion isn't rest. It's nature." - Shikoba
2. "Earth and sky, woods and fields, lakes and rivers, the mountain and the sea, are excellent schoolmasters, and teach of us more than we can ever learn from books." - John Lubbock
3. "He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature." - Socrates
4. "I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." - Henry David Thoreau
5. "The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man." - Proverb
6. "All good things are wild and free." - Proverb
7. "In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks." - John Muir
8. "I'd rather be in the mountains thinking of God than in church thinking about the mountains." - John Muir
9. "Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain." - Jack Kerouac
10. "Adopt the pace of nature. Her secret is patience." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
11. "I go to nature every day for inspiration in the day's work." - Frank Lloyd Wright
12. "Choose only one master - Nature." - Rembrandt
13. "I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in tune once more." - John Burroughs
Nature is such a special thing, and everyone should strive to include more nature into their lives. Take the time to plan a trip for later this year and seize the moment.
Enjoy the outdoors?
Don't miss a story! Sign up for daily stories delivered to your inbox.