Go all out for your party and make this awesome buffalo chicken french breads recipe.
Now's the time to plan for your next big party, whether it's a Super Bowl Bash, a neighborhood get-together, or even just a weeknight gathering of friends. Need something to eat? Then this buffalo chicken french bread recipe
- 1 loaf of french bread
- 2 cooked, shredded chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup Frank's buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 c unsalted butter
- Ranch dressing
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 6 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- Cook chicken in olive oil, shred.
- Slice one French bread loaf in half, then in thirds.
- Broil mini breads for two minutes until crisp and golden.
- Melt butter in bowl, add 1 c of hot wing sauce, chopped garlic. Coat shredded chicken in mixture.
- Spread ranch dressing and buffalo sauce on warm French breads.
- Layer chicken and cheeses onto mini breads. Top with cilantro and green onions.
- Broil for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Consume immediately for deliciousness.