Could this be the most awesome travel vehicle of all time? What features does it even have?
Well, the answer to the first question is yes, it certainly could be. This is one sweet rig, and what makes it so awesome just so happens to answer the second question: basically everything.
You can tell this couple had done their research before buying an RV, seemingly because they wanted to make sure they had every feature they could ever possibly need.
So, they bought the Patagonia from Global Expedition Vehicles, which starts at a ho-hum $465,000, but somehow still doesn't leave you shortchanged.
GXV undoubtedly designed this extreme camper to be over the top, but man is it cool.
Watch the video below to take a closer look:
While you can visit GXV's website to see the product specifications, here are some of the more noteworthy features this particular vehicle has:
- 22-foot box
- Kenworth K370 chasis
- Tons of storage
- Electric outside kitchen
- Retractable awning with automatic wind sensor
- Electric front and rear winches, which pull up to 18,000 pounds
- Total fuel capacity of 200 gallons
- 17-gallon gasoline tank for ATV/motorcycle
- Forward-looking infrared system to detect animals and pedestrians at night
- LED high-intensity light bar
- Aluminum roof rack with storage boxes
- 6,000kw generator which easily can power the air conditioner
- iPad and Garmin navigation devices
- CB radio
- GMRS two-way radio
- Modular sitting/sleeping area
- Drawer refrigerator
- LED HDTV television on adjustable wall mount
- Toilet, sink, shower, dining table and other standard RV basics
- Queen-size bed
While this list only covers a fraction of the features this heavy-duty, off-road RV has to offer, you can tell between this and the video above that this vehicle has everything you'd ever need to live comfortably on the road.
I don't know about y'all, but I would sell my house tomorrow if I could afford one of these myself!