This HD gear review of the Westwater Roll Top backpack by Fishpond will help you make up your mind!
In this hd gear review I will walk you through the details and popular uses for the Westwater Roll Top backpack. This pack is fully submersible and is designed for keeping your valuables safe when wet weather is the name of the game.
I was lucky enough to be able to test this product out in Florida, Costa Rica, and the Caribbean island of Guadeloupe. During those trips, the bag performed very well and kept all my sensitive camera gear safe when the bad weather rolled in.
Here are some of the specific features of the bag:
- TPU welded fabric construction
- Roll Top Design for added security
- Fully adjustable backpack straps for shoulder or top carry
- New and improved Cyclepond fabric
- Side rod tube attachment points
- Water resistant exterior accessory pocket for quick access items
- Mesh back and shoulder straps for increased breathability and comfort
- Waist and sternum strap for support
View the HD gear review below to get the low down on this cutting edge product:
Some limitations on this pack you should be aware of are simple. This pack is mostly designed for day trip scenarios and not to be the main bag during extended stay trips in the backcountry. With the dimensions of 17.510x12.5 inches it has an internal volume of around 35 liters. This would make it a bit small for longer trips or trips requiring an abnormally heavy load.
If you are interested in learning more about this pack, visit www.fishondusa.com.
Enjoy the outdoors?
Sign up for daily stories delivered straight to your inbox.