Every camper loves to receive new camping gear, and fortunately, there's almost always some new gadget or gift that outdoorsy people would love to take on their next camping adventure.
I know I feel like there's always something new I would love to have for my camping trip, which makes coming up with gift ideas fairly easy. Maybe it's a new camping chair, a cast-iron skillet to cook with, a cool multitool, or a fire starter, the ideas for camping gifts are endless.
This list is some of the best camping gifts (in my opinion) from Amazon that will make for some very happy campers. It's full of camping gift ideas that they might not think to buy for themselves but will come in handy on their next camping trip, and those usually make for the perfect gifts.
Best Camping Gifts
1. Jolly Green Products Rotating Marshmallow Roasting Sticks | Set of 5 Telescoping Forks - Free Bag | Safe, Fun Smores & Hot Dog Stainless Steel Long Camping Skewers | Campfire BBQ Cookware Accessories
These roasting sticks are a unique camping gift that will definitely come in handy, especially if the campsite is somewhere where sticks are few and far between, and the chef is feeling a little lazy that night. They're perfect for grilling up marshmallows, hot dogs, and even meat and veggies. The whole family will love these for the next family camping trip!
2. Wise Owl Outfitters Hammock Camping Double & Single with Tree Straps - USA Based Hammocks Brand Gear, Indoor Outdoor Backpacking Survival & Travel, Portable
Sometimes a sleeping bag doesn't quite cut it, or maybe you want to relax off the ground, and that's where a hammock comes in. They're great for backpacking when you want to chill out but don't have a chair handy. The ultralight foldable design makes it easy to carry in your backpack or daypack.
Every hiker needs a YETI tumbler, and it's the perfect stocking stuffer or easy gift for any event (hello, Father's Day)! These heavy-duty tumblers will keep your coffee hot for hours and your beer cold well into the night. It's a great gift for anyone who loves the outdoors.
5. I GO 85 Pieces Hard Shell Mini Compact First Aid Kit, Small Personal Emergency Survival Kit for Travel Hiking Camping Backpacking Hunting Marine Car
While it might not be the most exciting camping gift to receive, a first aid kit is an absolute necessity when you head out into the backcountry. This one is water-resistant and comes with all the bandages and tools you'd need for a quick injury fix on a camping trip.
This eco-friendly lantern is solar-powered and works as a phone charger, too! It can charge phones up to two or three times (fully charged) and gives out high-quality LED light in five different modes. This is a must-have for any camping gift guide.
7. LED Headlamp Flashlight with Carrying Case, Father's Day Gift,COSOOS Head Lamp, Waterproof Running Headlamp, Bright Headlight for Adults, Kids, Camping, Jogging, Reading, Only 1.6oz/48g(NO AA Battery)
Have you ever tried going to the bathroom in the middle of the night, only to stumble around blindly in the dark? A headlamp solves that problem and makes finding sticks, searching around your tent in the dark, and all sorts of tasks much easier.
8. DIKAOU Led Flame Table lamp, Torch Atmosphere Bluetooth Speakers&Outdoor Portable Stereo Speaker with HD Audio and Enhanced Bass,LED flickers Warm Yellow Lights BT4.2 for iPhone/iPad/Android
I received this Bluetooth speaker last year, and it's one of my absolute favorite pieces of camping gear! Not only does it deliver great audio quality, but the light gently flickers like a fire, so it creates an awesome ambiance. It's perfect if you're in a National Park or somewhere with a fire ban, but you still want that fire-like lighting.