Here's a premium quality leather duffel bag that is classic, functional, and built to last a lifetime.
Kodiak Leather was founded in Salt Lake City, Utah and is a maker of some of the best bags and duffels on the market, and they all come at a reasonable price.
Kodiak Leather has recently launched a new Kickstarter campaign for their Classic Weekender Duffel that's made out of 100% full grain buffalo leather. This eye-catching bag was something we knew we'd want to share with our readers as soon as we saw it.
Here are some of the notable features of the Classic Weekender Duffel:
- 100% full grain buffalo leather
- Large interior compartment, measures 21" x 11" x 11"
- Detachable and adjustable 100% full leather strap with leather pad for comfort
- Tough leather carry handle on one end
- Sturdy brown nylon interior lining
- 2 exterior pockets with easy access buckle straps with magnetic closure (same as buffalo leather satchel)
- 1 exterior zipper pocket on front for carrying phone or other smaller items
- Separate shoe compartment on bottom of bag
- Interior zippered pocket, the perfect size for an iPad or books
- Full leather attachment to interior side panel for credit cards, phone, and other items
- Leather pen holder stitched to inside of bag
There is a lot more info about this duffel on their Kickstarter page that's worth checking out. There's only 10 days left to take advantage of Pre-Production pricing, so you should at least give it a look before then.
This bag is ideal for traveling outdoorsmen and women. If you're taking a business trip, a vacation with the family, or finally embarking on that fishing trip you've been planning with your buddies, this duffel will hold up under even the toughest conditions.
Find out more, and plan your adventure, on Kodiak Leather's website.