Loaded Bacon Monkey Bread is a mouthful to say, and to eat.
You may not be fully prepared for this one. There are variants you can make, but any Loaded Bacon Monkey Bread recipe starts with the same few things: biscuit dough, cheese, a Bundt pan, and of course some bacon.
Make this one and try to get your bites in fast, it won't lsat very long at all.
- Bundt pan
- 2 16-oz biscuit dough cans
- 8 oz sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 c. sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 c chives
- Bacon into bits, or bacon bits
1. Combine sour cream, cream cheese, cheddar, chives, and bacon
3. Cut biscuit dough into quarters, stuff with loaded potato dip mix
4. Stack in bundt pan, brush with melted butter spread
5. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes