Man Blowtorches Squirrel and Causes $2 Million in Damages
Who knew cleaning a squirrel could cost so much money?
A man in Holland, Michigan, sure found out the hard way. Learn the story in the video below.
A man in Holland, Michigan, thought it would be a good idea to blowtorch the fur off a squirrel. What happened next was one very destructive apartment complex fire.
This fire in October of 2012 was said to have caused 2 million dollars in damages. A settlement of that epic amount was approved but later overturned.
The renters insurance and apartment complex owners have settled on $300,000 instead. We are quite sure that man's attempts of cleaning squirrels with a propane torch are over after that fiasco.
NEXT: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC: SPEAR FISHERMAN SURVIVES GETTING HARPOONED IN THE HEAD