Feast your eyes, then your tastebuds, on these bacon chocolate shot glasses.
Sometimes you just have to get creative, right?
Knock their socks off the next time you have a party, and make these awesome bacon chocolate shot glasses.
They're a little tricky to get down perfectly at first, but when they are pulled off, there isn't much better.
Share this recipe with someone who you know would enjoy it.
And if you're ready to continue experimenting with bacon as food and beverage vessels, check out these bacon bowl molds from Cabela's.
- 1 lb bacon
- 12 oz chocolate (one bag of chocolate chips)
- tin foil
- cooking twine
- Bailey's/Kahlua/red wine for 'shot taking'
- Wrap small sections of cardboard tubes in foil, and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Wrap one piece of bacon across one end of the tube, and wrap another around the circumference. Tie with cooking twine.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes at 375 degrees F. Remove bacon from tubes carefully, maintaining shape.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave, 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between. Cook until smooth.
- Scoop melted chocolate into bacon shot glasses, and fill any gaps between bacon slices.
- Let cool in the refrigerator for 30 to an hour. Fill with the drink of your choice.
Enjoy the outdoors?
Don't miss a story! Sign up for daily stories delivered to your inbox.