Join in and watch “Outdoors Armed to Vote,” a unique and well-timed Facebook Live discussion happening this week.
There’s likely never been a time in American election history that was set to make as big of an impact on our outdoor pursuits than this year’s presidential race. If you’ve been waiting for some relevant discussion on the matter, and trying your best to avoid the debates and political spin that’s whirling through the media, then you’ll want to check out Facebook on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of this week.
Outdoor Sportsman Group (OSG), which is comprised of Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel and World Fishing Network, has teamed up with Outdoor Sportsman Group – Integrated Media (15 outdoor lifestyle hunting/shooting/fishing magazines, like Petersen’s Hunting, Guns & Ammo, In-Fisherman, North American Whitetail, Game & Fish; as well as 19 top websites) to host a unique roundtable discussion via Facebook Live to shed light on several of the pressing issues facing the outdoor industry, and directly connecting the discussion to the upcoming 2016 U.S. Presidential election.
During the Facebook Live Interactive Roundtable Discussion, officially dubbed the Outdoors Amed to Vote presented by MyOutdoorTV.com, panelists will spark some conversations and deep thought on the most important issues in this election as they pertain to hunters, anglers, gun owners, and outdoorsmen and women.
Some of the topics that will be addressed include:
The Importance of Voting
The Second Amendment
Gun Free Zones
Public Land Access
Here’s a detailed schedule of when and on what Facebook page the Roundtables will take place:
- Monday, October 24, 8:00-9:30 p.m. ET Outdoor Channel
- Tuesday, October 25, 8:00-9:30 p.m. ET Sportsman Channel
- Wednesday, October 26, 8:00-9:30 p.m. ET Guns & Ammo
The list of folks who are scheduled to participate is lengthy. Here they are, broken down by network and publisher:
- Ted Nugent, Ted Nugent’s Spirit of the Wild
- Mike Waddell, Michael Waddell’s Bone Collector and Realtree Road Trips
- Gregg Ritz, Hunt Masters
- Matt Busbice, Wildgame Nation
- Keith Mark, Shawn Michaels’ Macmillan River Adventures
- Jana Waller, Skull Bound TV
- Steven Rinella, MeatEater
- Razor Dobbs, Razor Dobbs Alive
- Tom McMillan, MCMILLAN
- Michele and Fred Eichler, Bowhunter TV
- Jason Matzinger, Into High Country
Outdoor Sportsman Group – Integrated Media
- Mike Schoby, Editor-in-Chief, Petersen’s Hunting
- Gordon Whittington, Editor-in-Chief, North American Whitetail
- Craig Boddington, Executive Field Editor, Guns & Ammo and Petersen’s Hunting
That’s definitely a who’s-who of the outdoor industry, and it will be more than interesting to see what they have to say on the matter.
Take part and hear what some of the most recognizable and authoritative folks in the outdoors think in the Facebook Live Interactive Roundtable Discussion: OUTDOORS ARMED TO VOTE presented by MyOutdoorTV.com.