Just a spoonful of bacon helps anything go down! Vodka with a bacon chaser? Why not?
You know we've all been holding our cumulative breath just waiting till some genius combined the heavenly taste of bacon with the rich delicacy of booze, am I right?
Chug your shot, I mean, sip your spirits, then have a bit of a bacon snack chaser - it doesn't get better than that!
Check out this little gem from ohbiteit.com
Bacon Shot Glasses
What you need:
- 3 shot glasses
- 1 lb. thin sliced bacon NOT thick cut!
- Your favorite Vodka (or other liquor shot)
- Some frosting...may or may not be needed
What to do:
- Wrap 3-4 slices of bacon around the outer part of the shot glass
- Make sure the bacon overlaps to allow for shrinkage and to cut down leakage
- Secure bacon on glass with toothpicks (see pic)
- Microwave for 1-2 minutes till the bacon is golden brown (do NOT overcook)
- Remove formed bacon from glass while warm
- While bacon is still warm, manipulate it to ensure the shot glass shape
- If there are any holes, use the frosting to cover them up (yes, frosting!)
- Let everything dry
- Fill your bacon shot glass with your favorite alcohol
- Drink, eat, and be merry!