These recipes aren’t your average venison meals but you need to be adventurous! Try these crazy weird venison recipes.
When you’re ready to get adventurous in the kitchen with your wild game, one of these seven venison choices will fit the bill.
Tongue, heart and even ice cream are featured, so branch out and try something new.
1. Grilled venison heart. You won’t waste any part of your kill with this dish!
2. Venison meat pie. Try baking this dish to revisit our British forefather roots.
4. Venison ice cream. It’s a real thing.
7. Venison tongue. Sticking with the theme of using the whole deer here.
- Wild game recipe: doves with blueberry BBQ sauce
- Thai sweet basil antelope recipe
- Mushroom, spinach and elk sausage quiche recipe
- Lamb chislic recipe straight from South Dakota