Fish hook tattoos are more common than you think.
I keep going back and forth on a fishing tattoo that I want. It's not a matter of what it is now, but if I'm ready to actually go ahead and do it. Chances are leaning more in favor of "soon", but that's about as far as it goes. However, when I peruse the vast reaches of Google and see all these fish hook tattoos, it makes me reconsider the whole thing.
What do you think? Are these fish hook tattoos trashy or cool? I just can't decide on my own. Also, just FYI, this is not the tattoo I plan to get.
1. Not sure about this.
2. I get what he's going for...but?
3. Yeah. I'm seeing a trend here.
4. Hey, a baitholder!
5. This one actually looks painful.
6. Now we're talking.
7. Oh no...not the wrist!
8. Maybe this one actually happened? It is a circle hook.
9. Wait a minute...
10. Oh. This one has blood. Nice.
11. Great. This one has torn flesh.
12. Right in the leg!
13. Oh man! The collarbone!
14. It's like barbed wire!
15. Extra points for realism!
The fishing tattoo I want is 100 percent not anything like any of the above. Actually, it's more of a phrase than a picture. After seeing all of the above tats, I'm feeling a lot better about what I'm thinking.