Go all out for your party and make this awesome buffalo chicken french breads recipe.
Now’s the time to plan for your next big party, whether it’s a Super Bowl Bash, a neighborhood get-together, or even just a weeknight gathering of friends. Need something to eat? Then this buffalo chicken french bread recipe
– 1 loaf of french bread
– 2 cooked, shredded chicken breasts
– salt and pepper to taste
– 1 cup Frank’s buffalo wing sauce
– 1/2 c unsalted butter
– Ranch dressing
– 12 ounces mozzarella cheese
– 6 ounces crumbled blue cheese
– 2 garlic cloves, minced
– 4 green onions, thinly sliced
– 1 bunch of cilantro, chopped
– Cook chicken in olive oil, shred.
– Slice one French bread loaf in half, then in thirds.
– Broil mini breads for two minutes until crisp and golden.
– Melt butter in bowl, add 1 c of hot wing sauce, chopped garlic. Coat shredded chicken in mixture.
– Spread ranch dressing and buffalo sauce on warm French breads.
– Layer chicken and cheeses onto mini breads. Top with cilantro and green onions.
– Broil for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
– Consume immediately for deliciousness.