If you’ve always wanted to join an outdoor pro staff, then it’s your lucky day: The Thinking Woodsman Pro Staff is accepting applications.
Founded by Tim Kjellesvik, The Thinking Woodsman is a rapidly growing outdoor blog based out of Missouri. Tim is getting bored with bow fishing for carp and shooting random things in his backyard with his bow, and killing monster bucks all by himself. For these reasons, he is now accepting applications to join the Thinking Woodsman Pro Staff.
Before you head over and join, answer the following questions:
- Do you have a cool nickname or catch phase that you’ve been dying to use on camera during a hunt?
- Are you a marginally skilled hunter who is willing to portray yourself as an expert in these areas on the Internet?
- Are you looking for an easy way to get tons of free gear and hunts without doing a lot of work? (Tim guarantees a free hunt for a B&C class whitetail in the Ozarks to everyone in the pro staff.)
- Is getting good photos and/or video (especially selfies for social media) of a hunt more important to you than the hunt itself?
- Are you willing to devote all of your time and energy to promoting the Thinking Woodsman organization?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then you may be a good candidate to join the Thinking Woodsman Pro Staff. You can learn more about the program and download an application here.
If you made it to this point in the article, I really hope you’ve figured out that this was all written in jest. No, the Thinking Woodsman Pro Staff doesn’t actually exist and this was just Tim’s way of gently poking fun at some of the more outrageous examples of poor behavior by various pro staff members out there.
Even so, I wouldn’t be surprised if he got an application or two from people who didn’t quite pick up on what was going on…