Be prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse with these top defense guns.
You know you’ve thought about it: “What if tomorrow was the zombie apocalypse? Where would I go? What would I do? What would I need?”
To answer one of those questions, it would probably be a good idea to have a gun… and lots of ammo. The good men at Moss Pawn (and YouTuber Iraqveteran8888) put a lot of thought into what the best defense guns would be in the event of a zombie apocalypse, and released this video showing you what they would carry.
Check out more videos
- Your Feet Will Be Happy You Followed These Sock Tips [VIDEO]
- Guns We Want: The AF2011 A1 Double Barrel Pistol [VIDEO]
- FPSRussia Makes a Jackson Pollack with a Gold Desert Eagle [VIDEO]
Here are the guns recapped:
- Ruger Tactical 10/22
- Glock 17L Long slide
- 590 Mossberg Pump 12 gauge (9 shots)
- AK 74 (with 45 round magazine)
- 308 Tactical rifle (with scope)
- *380 LCPZ Zombie Slayer (back-up gun)*
According to Moss Pawn, the Ruger Tactical 10/22 is your best bet for dropping zombies. The 10/22 is great because it’s good for consistent shots at around 75 yards, and even more effective at close range. Couple the effectiveness with the massive amount of ammunition you can carry for this gun, and you have a lot of dead zombies.
The 590 Mossberg is also a great pick because of the damage you can cause, while having the ability to have nine shells at your disposal.
What gun would you use in the zombie apocalypse? Leave your comments in the comments section below.