If you think you know everything there is to know about sniper rifles, you’re wrong.
Sniper rifles have seen vast and progressive innovations since their inception hundreds of years ago, but there’s a couple things you should know about these firearms.
Check out this video and learn five new things about sniper rifles that you likely didn’t know before.
Now you know a little more about sniper riffles, but let’s review the five new facts.
- When firing a Raufoss MK 211 round, the M1o7 can penetrate a cinderblock wall and destroy anything behind it.
- The primary difference between the M40 and M 24 is action length.
- The M25 is actually an upgraded M14.
- When the MK12 was introduced, it was the only semi-auto sniper rifle firing 5.56 ammo.
- The M110 was the first semi-auto sniper rifle designed from the ground up.
Take what you’ve learned here and try to stump you sniper rifle-loving friends next time your on the shooting range.
Wanna learn more about guns and ammo? Watch this video.