Forget houseboats and party barges, we want a Terra Wind.
If you happen to see some maniac driving his super nice RV into the lake, there’s a good chance it says Terra Wind on the front. If so, there’s no cause for panic. That maniac’s high-end luxury RV is designed to travel with ease in lakes at speeds of up to 7 knots (It can’t handle the ocean – not yet.) The interior is ridiculously nice and loaded with cool stuff. But, our favorite feature is the six-foot swim deck that’s perfect for fishing and demonstrating cannonball skills.
This video will show you everything the Terra Wind can do. If you like cheezy muzak soundtracks, well, you my friend are in for a treat.
More adventure vehicles you wish you owned:
- 10 incredibly cool adventure campers
- This amphibious fishing vehicle is pure genius
- You’ve never seen anything like this shape-shifting boat
- The Shaman 8WD ATV will blow your mind
Interior features include marble flooring and shower, granite countertops, all major appliances, an 8-jet whirlpool tub, plasma TVs and leather seating.
All this fun and awesomeness comes at a hefty price. The Terra Wind starts at $850,000, with high-end packages costing around $1.2 million. Consider it another dream vehicle to add to your massive dream garage.
More vehicles you wish you owned:
- The Ghe-O rescue is the batmobile of ATV’s
- Mercedes-Benz Zetros is a mobile hunting fortress
- This disc boat might be the future of personal fishing craft
- 9 badass custom Toyota trucks for hunting and fishing