Not everyone wears camo face paint when they hunt, but after seeing some of these photos, you may want to try it out…
There are endless ways to wear camo face paint in the field, I’m not sure if I have ever done the same pattern twice. After seeing these photos I am dying to try out some of these patterns.
10. Military-style breakup pattern.
9. Blackout, the Duck Commander look.
8. This is pretty much as cool as it gets right here. Full coverage and breaks up your face very well.
7. Blackout, minus the beard.
6. This is pretty common way to apply face paint, and works well.
5. Streaks, another classic military look.
4. Not sure what you call this, or how long it took but…bravo sir.
3. The “I fell in the mud and rubbed it all over my face” look.
2. The real G.I. Joe?
1. You can always go full AH-NOLD on your next hunt…