Montana Whitetails is your access to trophy whitetail bowhunting paradise.
If you’re a bowhunter searching for a guided hunting trip in one of the most pristine parts of the country, Montana Whitetails should be on your radar. This outfitter offers guided bowhunting trips on their 20,000-acre hunting lease in Montana’s Crazy Mountains, a rugged mountain range entirely surrounded by private land. Trips run in the fall when the trophy bucks are primed for action.
- Price: $1,800 to $5,995
- Species: Whitetail deer, (limited hunts for mule deer, antelope and elk)
- Weapons: Archery, limited gun hunts
- Months: September or November (7-day trips, Sat.-Sat.)
- Hunting Types: Fully-guided
- Accommodations: Hunting lodge, meals and transportation included