If you’ve never seen him before, misunderstood spider takes a moment to point out what that spider you’ve just decided to eliminate might really be thinking.
If you’ve spent time in a blind of any sort, you’ve come across a spider or twelve. And, even more often than the spiders themselves, the webs they leave behind.
Apparently, those critters aren’t just a nuisance there to make you wonder what’s crawling up your leg. Take a look at some of the best misunderstood spider jokes we’ve seen and pass on your newfound knowledge to your hunting buddies the next time you see one in your blind.
1. The creative spider:
2. This guy who’s genuinely concerned about your relationship:
3. This one’s probably a doctor in the world of insects:
4. He’s just trying to survive in a cold, cruel world:
5. He was probably humming the tune of “Will You be My Neighbor” as you entered the blind:
6. If you replace “shower” with “deer blind,” it will actually make you feel a little special:
7. And then there’s this sweet talker:
8. There’s always one who’s using logic until the very end:
9. And the one who doesn’t get it until it’s too late:
10. No matter how hard he tries to please:
11. And finally, this amazingly convincing trickster:
Which one was your favorite? Have you ever thought of what a spider might be trying to tell you when you’re sitting in your stand, debating whether you’ll let him live to spider another day?