In the midst of heated gun control debates, a T-shirt can send a powerful message to those around you about what’s really at stake — and look cool.
We gave each of these tees an “award” to let you know why we put it in this pro-gun T-shirt hall of fame! All the shirts on this list are sold by Second Amendment-supporting organizations and businesses, not mass producers of clothes.
We’ll kick our list off with three selections from the NRA Store.
1. Most Witty: “Group Therapy”
2. Best Use of a Bald Eagle: “NRA, Because You Can’t Fist Fight Tyranny”
3. Most Creative: “Coexist”
Gotta love this hilarious response to the often bumper-stuck “coexist” message.
The next few shirts are from Sons of Liberty Tees.
4. Most Likely to Convert a Liberal: “Men and Women Were Created Equal & Smith and Wesson Makes Damn Sure it Stays That Way”
5. Most Likely to Make Someone Actually Read the 2nd Amendment: “27 Words Worth Fighting For”
Walk away from the conflict, but remind them what gives you the power to keep your cool.
6. Most Likely Seen on an Actual Taxpayer: “Will Work for Ammo”
7. Best Gift for a Lady Shooter: “Girls Just Want to Have Guns”
(But they make them in men’s sizes, too).
8. Most Likely to Get You Stopped and Frisked in a Blue State: “The Only Gun Permit I Need”
Now, we pay a visit to “Keep Calm Corner”…
All three of the following pro-gun T-shirts play off the “keep calm and carry on” slogan. We couldn’t pick just one!
9. Best Advice to All Americans: “Keep Calm and Defend the Constitution”
10. Best Wordplay: “Keep Calm and Carry”
11. Best Message to Civilian Gun Owners: “Keep Calm and Return Fire”
12. Most Controversial: “All in Favor of Gun Control, Raise Your Right Arm”
13. Least Controversial: “Guns Don’t Kill People, Dads With Daughters Do”
14. Most Thoughtful: “It’s Not About Guns, It’s About Control”
15. Most Relaxing: “Aromatherapy”
16. Best Statement on the Economy: “Lead Moves Faster Than Gold”
17. Most Understated: “I Plead the 2nd”
18. Best Gift for Your Daughter: “Trust Me I Can Load a Lot More Than Just a Washer”
19. Most Patriotic: “Let Freedom Ring… and Kick”
20. Best History Lesson: “George Washington, on the Go”
21. Best Reality Check: “A Government That Ignores the Second Amendment Can Ignore Any Right”
22. Least Likely to Convert a Liberal: “Buy a Gun, Annoy a Liberal”
23. Hardest to Argue With: “Free Men Don’t Ask Permission to Bear Arms”
24. Most Assertive: “You Can Take My Guns One Bullet at a Time”
25. Most Classic: “No Warning Shots”
Finally, if you’re looking to join in solidarity with almost every gun range and store that sports this sign somewhere inside, this is our favorite version of the “Due to the price of ammo…” message from Gun Show Tees.
Which of these tees would you be most likely to wear?