When thugs think that the elderly are easy prey, senior citizens who pack heat are out to prove them wrong.
Think twice before you try to push around that grandma because seniors are buying firearms, going to the gun range, and grouping targets like the badasses they are.
Have some fun as you check out these senior citizens with guns in their hands but remember: they know how to use them.
1. This granny will put a cap in you so fast.
2. Betty White? All right!
3. I wouldn’t mess with these Brits.
4. Head up; eyes on the target.
5. Don’t tell her that you dislike cats.
6. Seniors are great, patient students. Bonus points for a good instructor.
7. Who’s learning more: the target shooting lady or the dude on his cell phone?
8. Did you really think you were going to take some of those dead presidents?
9. James Bond’s mom.
10. With a smile like that, you can hardly notice the Smith and Wesson.
11. Seniors come in pairs so don’t screw with them.
12. A beautiful lady with a beautiful piece.
13. A lovely lady with a machine gun? My advice is duck.
Whether it’s all in fun or deadly serious, senior citizens who pack heat can and will use it if necessary. More and more seniors are buying weapons, getting good training, and showing us all what it means to be a responsible gun owner.
Never doubt a senior citizen and the resolve they carry to take care of their family and themselves. In the long run accountability and conscientious ownership will rule over calls for control. Leadership in instruction of firearm use will be the future of the sport and seniors can show us the way.