Some folks start their kids hunting early and these 6 youngins are no exception.
It’s important for hunters to introduce the next generation for various reasons. Since hunting is such a large part of conservation, cultivating another generation of hunters means a future generation of conservationists.
Here are six kids who are more than ready to hunt.
1. Calling in ducks with his best friend.
2. Retrieving ducks like a champ.
3. This kid looks like he’s ready for his own show on the Outdoor Channel.
4. Looks like he had a successful hunt.
5. These two young pups are ready to chase some critters.
6. A spotter in training. Watch out caribou.
Be sure to start them young and make it fun. These are the next generation of hunters and conservationists, so be sure to train them well.