Smith & Wesson took your requests and did something with them. They present to us for 2017 the new M&P M2.0 pistol.
Smith & Wesson is known for a great line of quality pistols. The M&P series has quickly become a fan favorite for many handgun enthusiasts. What, however, do you get when a company takes everything its consumers want and puts it all into one pistol? You get the new Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0, that’s what.
Watch the video below to see what the new Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 is all about.
Notable improvements include an extended stainless steel chassis with a high grip-to-barrel bore axis ratio for reduced muzzle rise and allowing for a faster after-shot aim recovery. The interchangeable grips have a noticeable texture that allows for better grip and comfort for the shooter. Performance has been improved with a crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset.
The polymer grip pistol, designed for personal, sporting and professional use is without a doubt an eye-catcher to anyone. Directly from their website, some extra key features are:
• High grip to barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol more comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
• Proven optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach – S, M, ML, L.
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
• New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
• Tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Accurate 1 in 15” twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
• Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
The Smith & Wesson MP M2.0 is available in 9mm, .40 S&W and .45 AUTO and has a suggested retail price of $599.