We hope you know this, but for posterity: never throw an aerosol can into a wood-burning stove.
These guys thought it would be a great idea and to film it too. If you ever find yourself in deer camp feeding the wood burning stove, never do this trick.
These guys decide to put all safety aside and throw an aerosol can into a burning wood stove. After many chuckles, the can finally unleashes a huge explosion.
The stove is pretty much garbage now, the guys are assuredly deaf and they are lucky to be alive.
As one commenter stated, “This is why women outlive men.”