Suppressed shooting just got a whole lot easier, thanks to SilencerCo.
SilencerCo has teamed up with XS Sights® to produce SilencerCo-branded Raised Sights for suppressors.
Made for pistol suppressors, these Raised Suppressor Sights will make shooting with suppressors easy for all gun users.
Listed below are the Raised Suppressor Sights features:
- Simple, At-Home Installation
- Shaped Rear Sight for Single-Handed Manipulation
- Anti-Glare Serrations on Rear Sight
- Snag-Free Design Ideal for Concealed Carry
- Wide Rear Sight Notch for Quick Target Acquisition
- Big Dot Front Sight w/ Trijicon® Tritium Vials
- Higher Profile for Low-Mounted Red Dot Cowitness
- Dual Captive Set Screws Only Removeable Through Base – Won’t Back Out
- Fits Industry-Standard Novak® Front and Rear Sight Cuts
- Pre-Hardened Steel Construction
Raised Suppressor Sights for 1911s are made for 5-inch frames with Novak®-style cuts. They are designed to fit various models like Colt, Ruger, Springfield Armory, Rock Island Armory, Nighthawk Custom, and more.
More models coming soon, MSRP $110.
Images via SilencerCO