Here are the details on the new Bowtech Fanatic.
On Tuesday, Bowtech announced their latest target bow, the Fanatic 3.0. For the updated bow, Bowtech went straight to their professional shooters to find out what they would like to see most on a new bow.
Jake Siegel, Bowtech Brand Manager, added “We trust and respect our professional archer’s input and use that knowledge to build the best performing bows on the planet. With the help and collaboration of our top archers, Bowtech refined the already proven Fanatic 2.0, paying attention to every last detail and improving what was already considered the best target bow on the market. The Fanatic 3.0 was designed by professional archers and built for you.”
New improvements featured on the Fanatic 3.0 include:
- 10% stiffer riser for more consistency
- New grip geometry for improved stability
- New rear stabilizer mount
- Increased string and cable strand count providing virtually no creep
- Additional sight bracket threads
The Fanatic also offers a great deal of customization to the shooter.
- Optional let-off modules (65 or 80%)
- Optional draw stop configurations (Triangle or round)
- OverDrive Binary Cam System offers more tuning capabilities than any other cam system. Period.
- PowerShift Technology allows the shooter to choose his/her own preferred feel. No other bow does this.
- Cam choices! 2 cam sizes allow shooter to maximize efficiency no matter what draw length
To learn more about the Fanatic 3.0, or to find the Bowtech Dealer closest to you, visit BowtechArchery.com.