Feast your eyes, then your tastebuds, on these bacon chocolate shot glasses.
Sometimes you just have to get creative, right? Knock their socks off the next time you have a party, and make these awesome bacon chocolate shot glasses. They’re a little tricky to get down perfectly at first, but when they are pulled off, there isn’t much better.
Share this recipe with someone who you know would enjoy it.
- 1 lb bacon
- 12 oz chocolate (one bag of chocolate chips)
- tin foil
- cooking twine
- Bailey’s/Kahlua/red wine for ‘shot taking’
- Wrap small sections of cardboard tubes in foil, and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Wrap one piece of bacon across one end of the tube, and wrap another around the circumference. Tie with cooking twine.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes at 375 degrees F. Remove bacon from tubes carefully, maintaining shape.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave, 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between. Cook until smooth.
- Scoop melted chocolate into bacon shot glasses, and fill any gaps between bacon slices.
- Let cool in the refrigerator for 30 to an hour. Fill with the drink of your choice.