After looking at these trail cam pictures, you’ll never doubt who the boss of the woods is again.
Every now and then we have to step down off of our high horse and be reminded that we’re not the only sheriff in town.
These eight trail cam pictures are all we need to show us there are some scrappy creatures in the woods.
1. If you’ve ever cornered a raccoon, you know that they can be nasty. Now tell that to this bobcat.
2. I’m not sure what it is, but that bobcat is the boss of it.
3. Somebody tell this dumb raccoon that all those antlers and that thick neck mean that this buck is in charge.
4. Even while we’re all steaming at this coyote kill, life goes on. Quit whining and get out there with your rifle.
5. This boss gives new meaning to the phrase, “pin your ears back and fight.”
6. You can run, but you can’t hide from all that muscle and speed.
7. A coyote with a mouthful of fawn is the boss. Apparently.
8. Well, boss number 8 is about to get a big surprise.
Never wonder again who is the boss of the outdoors after these trail cam pictures. While we can dominate most of our world, humans can’t hope to replace the killer instinct of these wild animals.
If you think otherwise, feel free to get down on your hands and knees and bite your lunch in the ass.
While it runs the other way.