Most of the time, your friendly neighborhood Second Amendment supporter is jolly and even tempered.
If you’re looking to see a change and make a Second Amendment supporter mad (note: we do not advise this), just try doing any of these things.
1. Ask, “Isn’t that overkill?”
2. Act like the founding fathers would NEVER have approved of the advances in firearm technology that happened over the last 250 years.
The Second Amendment isn’t just for muskets. Check out this video to shut this argument down once and for all.
3. Bring up that one guy who… (left a loaded gun around a toddler, misfired at his instructor during a gun safety class, etc).
Yeah, that guy’s an idiot. Tell us something we don’t know.
4. Tell him supporting the Second Amendment is the same as supporting gun violence.
5. Tell him he can’t have an AR…
6. …and he can’t have a .22 rifle, either.
For real. You actually can’t have a Ruger 10/22 on Long Island.
But the last, most devastating way to make a Second Amendment supporter really mad is:
7. Disarm his iPhone.
When Apple got rid of the gun emoji, it pissed off more than a few second-amendment supporters. In fact, some of them got together to create Gunmoji, which will soon replace the pistol emoji with a whole arsenal. #armyourphone