Here are 7 of the best fisherman halloween costumes.
Halloween is just around the corner and now is the time to get your costume picked out. These seven ideas prove there is a fisherman costume for everyone.
7. Gorton’s fisherman and his catch of the day, a mermaid.
6. Grab yourself a rodent trap, coveralls, a few crab and you’re all set. Finish the look off with a beard, hoodie, sailor tattoo, bloodshot eyes…
5. This is a fun way to get entire family in on the gig. The boys turn into fisherman while the ladies become the fish.
More from Wide Open Spaces:
4. This mounted bass theme is simple and will provide some great laughs.
3. Sometimes it is best to not mess with a classic. Include all the vital components of the fisherman theme: hat, vest, boots, and pole.
2. Why not turn Fido into everyone’s favorite fisherman?
1. All the details are accounted for, from the anchor to the net. It is no easy feat to turn a wheelchair into a fishing vessel, but this one is a masterpiece.
Halloween is the perfect time to let your passion for the outdoors shine, especially through your costume. Let these gems inspire you to take your costume game to the next level this year!