Autocorrected texts. It’s the bane of every smartphone user’s existence.
Those of use who love to fish aren’t immune from autocorrect, and it makes for some funny, awkward, and just plain embarrassing texts.
As you can imagine, some are a bit inappropriate. You have been warned.
1. A two-for-one wildlife fail.
2. I didn’t know you could fish for those.
3. Not sure about the regulations here.
4. I don’t think I’ll try that part of the fish.
5. Um, that’s not that kind of bait.
6. Definitely not going fishing for that.
So next time you text your fishing buddy, make sure you spellcheck!