A rapid-firing shotgun with a silencer has a surprising sound.
This shotgun is an Origin 12, loaded and ready to burn through some shells. But what’s that sound?
Take a listen to this silenced shotgun as it rips through 30 shots in less than 10 seconds.
I love the big smile at the end of the video after the fella burnt through 30 shells.
The gun was smoking immensely after pushing through so many rounds in such a short time. The ergonomics of the gun appear to be spot-on along with the functionality.
After watching this video you might be thinking about purchasing a silencer? These are the seven things you’ll want to know:
- To purchase a silencer you don’t need a license, but do have pay a one-time $200 tax for each silencer
- You must be 21 to purchase a silencer from a dealer
- Or be 18 years of age to possess a silencer as a beneficiary of a trusts or as a member of a corporation
- Users also must be a resident of the United States
- You must also be legally eligible to purchase a firearm
- Pass a BATFE background check
- In order to have a silencer, you must reside in one of the 41 states that currently allow civilian ownership of silencers
Now you know what steps are needed to purchase a silencer. Who’s ready to do some shooting?