For the seventh year in a row, three lucky hunters will win hunting licenses and gear through the Pure Michigan Hunt prize package.
The winners for the Pure Michigan Hunt prize package are chosen by random drawing. The prizes? An elk, bear, spring and fall turkey, and antlerless deer license for each winner, as well as first pick opening morning at any managed waterfowl area.
“We have a phenomenal hunting industry and sportspersons’ groups right here in Michigan,” said Department of Natural Resources wildlife outreach technician Jordyn Richardson. “It’s great that we can work together to help the resource, as well as making the dreams of three lucky hunters come true.”
Winners also receive prize packages that include shotguns, rifles, crossbows, camouflage, and more. Sportspersons’ groups and shops donate the prizes.
This year’s Pure Michigan Hunt is sponsored by:
- Michigan Ducks Unlimited
- Darton Archery – Hale
- Michigan Outdoor News – Lake Orion
- Dick Williams Gun Shop – Saginaw
- Carhartt – Dearborn
- Ameristep – Grand Prairie, Texas
- The Trophy Room Taxidermy Studio with R.J. Meyer – Clare and Allendale
- East Lake Outfitters – Essexville
- National Wild Turkey Federation – Michigan Chapter
- Bear Creek Hunt Club – Saline
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation – Michigan Chapter
- Harmon Scents – Williamsburg
- Kwikkee Kwiver – Williamsburg
- Michigan Hearing – Lake Orion
- Ruffed Grouse Society – Michigan Chapter
- Quality Deer Management – Michigan Chapter
- Saginaw Field and Stream Club
- Camp Camo – Rogers City
- Michigan Trappers and Predators Callers Association – St. Johns
- Michigan United Conservation Clubs – Lansing
- Safari Club International – National and Mid-Michigan Chapter
- 9&10 News – Cadillac
- Bohning Archery – Lake City
- St. Clair Flats Waterfowlers
- Waterfowl USA – Erie
Hunters who would like to be in the drawing for the next Pure Michigan Hunt can purchase unlimited $5 applications anywhere hunting licenses are sold or online at www.mdnr-elicense.com.
There is no limit to how many times a hunter may enter. Winners will be drawn in January 2016.
Visit www.michigan.gov/puremichiganhunt for more information.