What would you do if you won $50,000 in a fishing tournament?
From June 26 to the 29, 2014, Keep’n It Reel Fishing will hold its annual Fish ‘n Chips Fishing and Poker Tournament in East Cape, Mexico, on the Baja Peninsula.
Teams of up to five are invited to register for one fee that enters them into the fishing and poker tournament. The deadline to enter in June 1, and in case you needed more reasons to participate, here are 16 great ones.
Sponsored PostThis sponsored post is brought to you by Keep'n It Reel Fishing. You can follow them on Twitter and YouTube, or reach out to email@example.com.
1. It’s the best weekend you’ll have all year.
2. The event is held in one of the top ten places in the world for deep sea fishing.
3. Fishing, poker and bikini contest all in one weekend.
4. You can make it a family vacation and enjoy other activities before and after the tournament
5. Attendees stay in beachfront rooms, 50 feet off of the water.
6. You could win over $100,000 in cash and prizes.
7. You have a chance to catch the trophy sport fish of your dreams.
8. Last year’s winner caught a 150 pound yellowfin tuna.
9. The winning team for biggest tuna took home over $6,000 in cash and prizes.
10. There is a bikini contest with models flown in from all over the world.
11. It’s the perfect “Guy’s Weekend” getaway.
12. There are girls in bikinis hanging around while you fish and play poker.
13. You’ll make tons of new friends.
14. You can get an amazing tan.
15. Did we mention the bikini contest?
16. This video:
So what are you waiting for? $50,000 could be yours, all earned while having a blast fishing in Mexico.
It’s not every day you come across such a fun-filled event, so consider signing up for the Fish ‘n Chips Fishing and Poker Tournament, and you’ll thank yourself later.