There’s nothing that screams Christmas quite like Santa filling his bow tag, right?
These hunting-themed Christmas decorations and displays will make you laugh. And cringe. And then chuckle again.
Who knows? Maybe you’ll find an idea for your own house this season. Check out these decoration ideas below.
1. Santa’s hunting in the backyard again.
2. Repurpose your shotgun shells into tree lights.
3. Want to freak your non-hunting neighbors out?
4. A snowman that’s ready for deer camp!
5. Here’s another great way to use those spent shotgun shells.
6. Use all those sheds you’ve been collecting to deck your tree out.
7. Just in case your neighbors weren’t alarmed yet.
8. This shoulder mount is a lot cheaper than the ones in your living room.
9. Can you reload your angel ornaments?
10. Sure, it’s Martha Stewart, but these log deer are pretty cool.
11. Save your upland bird feathers to make your own ornaments.
12. However, you will never be as cool as this guy.
Hope you enjoyed these Christmas displays, and that they gave you some ideas for your own home!