The SHOT Show is an amazing shooting, hunting, and outdoor trade show held in Las Vegas.
There is no doubt that this year’s SHOT Show will be the best trade show for 2015. But we’re sure many of you are bummed when you learn it isn’t open to the public!
This trade show is one for the record books. The SHOT Show is the best trade show in the country, and here are 10 reasons why.
1. It’s about what we love: hunting, shooting, and outdoor adventures.
2. There best releases of brand new products including guns, hunting gear, and technology happen here.
3. Celebrity appearances include (at least this year) Eva Shockey, Taya Kyle, and Michael Waddell.
4. Nearly 64,000 hunting and outdoor industry professionals got together to share stories and learn from each other.
5. New guns are announced like the M10X. The future of AK rifles was presented last year. What will make waves this year?
6. There are book signings by famous authors, and live radio broadcasts from the show.
7. This year, an inaugural meet and mingle specifically for females in the industry signals the growing demographic of lady sportswomen.