The next time you go camping, make a better s’more!
Stuck in your ways? Always just making the same old boring s’more when you go camping? Try one of these and be the envy of the campsite.
1. How about strawberry shortcake s’mores?
2. Or just add peanut butter for a new take on the original s’more.
3. Use Nutella instead of chocolate.
4. How about adding cookie dough?
5. Or dipping the marshmallows in Bailey’s?
6. Use chocolate chip cookies instead of graham crackers. Genius!
7. Put a Rolo in the middle for a melty, caramel surprise in your marshmallow.
8. Make pretzel s’mores.
9. Or Ritz crackers.
10. Add a thin mint or a peppermint patty for a minty bite.
There is nothing better than a simple s’more; sitting around the campfire with friends and family, roasting marshmallows and smashing it between chocolate and graham crackers is a camping staple. But maybe it is time to step out of the box a bit. Be bold and try one of these recipes this spring.