Been down on your fishing game? Sometimes a little motivation is all you need to get back in the swing.
Seeing a picture of a fat lunker is sometimes just enough to channel your inner angler. Hey, they say visualizing what you want is the first step, right?
1. “Finally hooked into my first bass of the year”
Now that is one helluva first bass of the year.
2. “Finally biting in Maine!”
What a great reward for patience after a mild, yet long winter.
3. “Been after something over 2 Lbs for weeks!”
Like I said, patience pays off big time.
4. “First frog bass this year”
Always fun to rip the frog across the lake.
5. “Only one my wife caught but it counted. 4.5 lbs on a green pumpkin craw, NE Oklahoma”
If I ever only catch this bass per fishing trip, I’d be a happy lady, too.
6. “One of the best fish from the yak so far this year!”
Now that’s a lunker.
7. “This one marks a first for many things”
Always cool to see new skills and techniques pay off big time.
8. “Indiana bass 40 mph winds on a crawdad colored crank bait”
With winds like that, you need a drift anchor or bust.
9. “A few good bass I’ve gotten this year so far”
That GoPro on his chest probably captured it all, too.
10. “I’ve broken my PB twice in a month, and now it’s three times.”
Gotta be worth it though, right? Maybe not.
Did that inspire you to get out there this weekend? I know I’m inspired!